Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) offers workers, commuters and residents who want to use long-stay car parking the opportunity to purchase permits for a number of its car parks and roads.
Annual Parking Permit
An annual permit costs £864 or £227 quarterly and is available for the following car parks:
- Ashtead: Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall and Grove Road
- Dorking: Long term car parks
- Leatherhead: Randalls Road and Station Road
Resident Annual or Quarterly Permits
An annual resident's permit costs £350 or £87.50 quarterly and applies to people who live in the following areas, which can be used in the towns' car parks mentioned above:
- Ashtead: Albert Road, Gaywood Road, Grove Road and Park Walk
- Dorking: Church Street and North Street
- Leatherhead: Church Street, Church Road, Church Walk, Highlands Road and The Crescent
Annual permits allow car parking Monday to Sunday, all day, every day.
Off-Peak Resident Annual Permit
Off-peak resident annual permits are designed for residents in Dorking, Leatherhead and Ashtead who work away from home during the day but return in the evenings and at weekends. At £120 per year, residents can save over £500 by buying the permits instead of pay and display tickets.
The annual permits can be used in the towns' car parks mentioned above, Monday to Friday from 8am to 9am, 5pm to 6pm and all day Saturday. Parking remains free from 6pm to 8am weekdays and all day Sunday.
Resident On-Street Permit Scheme
The resident on-street permit scheme was introduced in the district to prevent non-residents from parking in the designated roads shown below. Permits cost £50 for the year. A second permit can be bought for £75 for the year.
- Dorking: Ansell Road, Fairfield Drive, Hart Gardens, Hart Road, Jubilee Terrace, Lincoln Road, Meadowbrook Road, Myrtle Road, Rothes Road, Spital Heath and Wathen Road
- Leatherhead: Gravel Hill, Minchin Close, Oaks Close, St John's Road and Kingscroft Road
Residents of the above on-street roads can purchase permits for their own vehicles and one day scratch style permits for visitors. (Residents of Gravel Hill are only able to purchase one book of visitor permit at a time, due to lack of space). Visitor permits cost £20 for a book of 10 permits.
Permits can be purchased at Pippbrook Reception or the Leatherhead HelpShop. Visitor permits can also be purchased over the phone and sent out in the post. Please call 01306 885001 for more details.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for parking permits can be found on the Permit Terms and Conditions web page.