What To Do If You Are Moving

If you are moving home, you need to notify the Revenues team as soon as possible so that an amended bill can be issued showing the change to your council tax bill.

Contact Details

Revenue Section, Mole Valley District Council, Pippbrook, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1SJ

Telephone 01306 879293 or email counciltax@molevalley.gov.uk

Please also ensure you notify the electoral registration team of your new address so that you maintain your right to vote.

Email electoral.registration@molevalley.gov.uk

Last Updated: 16/10/2017

Printer Friendly Version

Do you have any comments about this page?

If you feel this page on 'What To Do If You Are Moving' could be improved then please let us know here

For general enquiries use Report it, Apply for it or Contact Us