Mole Valley District Council's HelpShop in Leatherhead provides a second point of contact for the district's residents who are unable to travel to the main offices in Dorking. Residents can drop-in, call or email the staff there.
The friendly, knowledgeable customer service staff at the HelpShop can answer questions on council services, help with forms and provide other information. You can also make payments using the payment kiosk.
The HelpShop is located in Leatherhead library at:
The Mansion, Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8DP
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30am - 4.30pm*
*The HelpShop desk will be unmanned for 45 minutes between 1.15 - 2pm each day, though the payment kiosk will remain open.
The HelpShop can be contacted by calling 01306 885001 Monday - Friday or you can email email@example.com
At the HelpShop you can:
- make payments through the kiosk
- buy black sacks
- buy RADAR keys and laundry tokens
- request clear recycling sacks
- get help to check completed Council forms
- have your documents photocopied and sent to the Benefits Team
- obtain information and leaflets on Council services
- view current planning applications